Healthy Weight Management Tips
- Drink at least 1/2 gallon of water everyday.
- Eat breakfast everyday!
- Do not skip meals!
- Eat very often, every 2 to 3 hours.
- Eat lean protein (include fish and lean meats in your diet.)
- Eat complex carbohydrates such as fruits, vegetables, and beans with high fiber.
- Eat foods with healthy fats such as nuts, fish, coconut oil, and extra virgin olive oil.
- Exercise. Fitting 30 minutes of exercise in your daily routine will benefit your health and your mood. Choosing an activity that compliments the season, may motivate you and prevent you from getting bored.
Goals provide life a purpose, attention, direction, and control. It is the end-result, and defines what you will do to get there. Everyone should have goals, whether short term or long term. Goals stimulate motivation, dedication, self-discipline, and direction. Without having goals, your energy can be scattered and there will no true value of purpose.
Health Coaches are goal coaches. Health Coaches are knowledgeable advisors who provide ongoing support and guidance as you set goals and make sustainable changes that improve your health and happiness. As your Health Coach, I will listen carefully and help you to navigate the world of contradictory nutrition advice to determine what changes are necessary for you.
Your personalized program will radically improve your health and happiness. Together, we will explore concerns specific to you and your body and discover the tools you need for a lifetime of balance.
As a client of my health coaching program, you will …
- Set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
- Work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- Understand and reduce your cravings
- Increase your energy levels
- Feel great in your body
- Learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
- Improve your personal relationships
- Discover the confidence to create the life you want
Your program includes ...
- Two 50-minute sessions per month.
- E-mail support between sessions.
- Recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare.
- Coaching and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes you want.
- Suggestions to enhance your fitness level.
- Simple but informative handouts that will increase your nutrition knowledge.
- Access to my monthly newsletter with the latest health tips and recipes.
- My personal commitment to your health and success.